Follow these simple directions to officially register at ASDC:
- Click Parent Access.
- Enter the email address you registered with if you are a current student. If you are new to ASDC enter your preferred email address and a password will be sent to you to continue and complete your registration.
- DO NOT try to register if you are a CURRENT student-you are already registered!
- If you are a current student but this is your first time to go to the online account, click the SECOND bullet-you are a current student but this is your first time to access the account. You will be directed through password establishment and then taken to your account where you can setup Auto-Pay or use your debit/credit card to make all payments.
- If you are a NEW STUDENT at ASDC, click the first bullet - “I am a new account” and you will be directed from there as to how to create your account.
- If you’ve previously accessed your account, then continue to use your same email address and password to manage and register. You do not have to
- Once you’ve accessed your account, click “Register for Classes” and be sure to enroll using your assigned Class Number and “Enroll” in every 30 minute segment. (Example: enroll in Class #7: Ballet, Class #7 Tap, Class #7 Jazz, Class #7 Lyrical, etc.)
- AFTER YOU HAVE SELECTED EACH CLASS AND SUBMITTED YOUR REQUEST, YOU WILL RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION FROM ASDC. ONCE YOU RECEIVE THIS CONFIRMATION YOU WILL PAY YOUR REGISTRATION FEE AND OFFICIALLY BE ENROLLED IN CLASS!
*If you do not know your class number email us at firstname.lastname@example.org